Overcoming social anxiety
There are three basic aspects you can use as tools for overcoming your SA.
- Awareness — Everything in life begins with “awareness.” This is the soul aspect that requires deep introspection and self-observance. As simple as understanding how your SA affects you leads to instant improvement. This is actually the hardest step, and once you reach this, the rest is easy.
- Determine where you fall on the scale.
- Identify your triggers.
- Confidence — This is the mental aspect. Society tells you that confidence is all about appearance, the way you look and the materials you have. But actually, confidence is an inside-job that has everything to do with the way you think.
- Find the “human” in yourself
- Find the “human” in others.
- Action — On the physical aspect, taking action is the completion step of overcoming SA.
- The simplest step — just do it!