I was nominated by “Peaks of Cheeks” for the Vincent Ehindero Bloggers award! Thank you, I’m very honored! 🙂 “Peaks of Cheeks” is a fantastic blog full of deep, introspective, thought-provoking posts and heart-wrenching poems. Please go check it out!
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
- What is the most insufferable dish you have tasted? And what did you do? This is hard because I’m a picky eater so I’ve been forced to eat many insufferable dishes. There’s been too many that they all blur together. You take a few bites while people are watching and chase it down with a lot of water/drink. Then you move the food around with your fork. Then the waiter (or even worse, the cook if you’re at someone’s home) gets offended and you tell them your stomach hurts. Then you ask someone for medicine. Then you order a really big dessert.
- What is the naughtiest thing you have done as a child? Oh my gosh, I don’t even know where to begin… probably the time when I was about five or so, my dad was babysitting me and it was just us at home. He had a broken ankle at the time from an ice hockey accident so he was in a cast on crutches. When it was time for bed, I refused. So I ran out of the house and went running down the street and my dad had to chase after me with crutches. Yikes.
- When has a child really annoyed you? I can’t really think of any specific time a child has annoyed me. Probably being out in public like at a store or on an airplane and a child won’t stop screaming and flipping out. But I also kinda feel bad because I don’t like going shopping or being stuck on an airplane either. Actually, there was this child (I won’t say who) who was obsessed with playing board games and card games, but you HAD to let him win every time or else he would throw a tantrum. Children need to learn that you can’t always win in life. That really bugged me. And his parents would also get really mad if you didn’t let him win. Every. Single. Time. And he was a really sore winner too, he would run around screaming and telling everyone he won.
- Have you stalked someone? Well, yeah, maybe, a little bit, just legally though, I’ve never paid money or hired a private investigator or anything… in the age of Internet I think that everybody has at some point…
- Have you seen a movie which you are embarrassed to talk about? YES! I’ll leave it at that…
- The three wish you would ask to a genie? Simple. I wish for true love, I wish to start a family of my own, and I wish for strong physic ability. (No, I’m not going to be that jackass who uses their three wishes to ask for three more wishes, or infinite wishes, hahaha.)
- If you could be anything for a day, what would it be? A wild fox with magical powers!
- What is your favorite thing to write with (computer, phone, pen, pencil, typewriter, etc.) and why?
- How do you cheer yourself up on a bad day?
- What is one question that you never want to be asked?
- What’s a hobby of yours that no one really knows about?
- What is the last holiday you celebrated and how did you celebrate it?
- How do you deal with anxiety?
- Who to you turn to for comfort?
- If your life was a book, what would the genre be?
- Do you have any “good luck charms” you keep with you?
- Illuminating the Fool’s Mirror
- Geeky Mythology
- Life, Love, Time & Death
- Jojo Al-waealy
- Victoria’s Historia
- Patient & Kind
- Beach house
- Traveling with Lynn
- Reader Gal
- THE PRESERVER OF LIFE
- View from the back
- Didi’s not so secret diary
- Steve’s Country
- Ristra Reads and Recs
- Alyssa Lost In Space