I was nominated by Didi `s not so secret diary for the Sunshine Blogger Award! This is my third nomination, thanks so much. So fun & cool to receive blogger awards!
Check out Didi `s blog! She reviews beauty products including lots of DIYs that are natural and easy to make. Here and there she also shares beautiful quotes/poems that are very touching to the soul. These posts spread lots of sunshine!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in the post and link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions asked of you
- List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post
- Write a new list of 11 questions for your nominees
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the Sunshine Blogger Award
Questions for me:
- Which quote follows you through life?
“It’s not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain.” This quote speaks to me because we are always in “waiting mode,” when a problem comes up we bury our heads and wait for things to get better before we do what we want. But once something passes, another problem is going to come up, and you just spend your whole life waiting for clear skies. If you can adjust to negative circumstances then you find a new normal for yourself and go ahead living your life without anything stopping you.
2. Favorite song when you’re in a good mood?
S Club 7 — bring it all back
3. What do you love most about yourself?
I like my large and strange sense of humor, I can laugh at many things.
4. Which animal would best describe your character?
5. Your greatest phobia is …?
6. Will you change something in your life after this epidemic, and what will you change?
Right before quarantine happened I decided I need to go on a spirit quest and really go deep within. And then coincidentally we all got put into quarantine. Once it’s over I still plan to continue working on my spirituality, it’s not just going to be a phase. Even when things open back up again I don’t see myself going out that much.
7. Coffee or tea (eternal question)?
8. Tell something about your country that you just want everyone to know?
I’m in the USA, it’s a large country and the people & culture are extremely different depending on which state or direction you travel to.
9. Where would you like to travel if you had the chance?
Antartica or Africa
10. The animal you are most afraid of?
Butterflies scare me to death.
11. Tell me something about yourself that you want me to know?
I’m learning how to belly dance. It’s lots of fun.
Questions for you:
- What are some ways you like to relax?
- What is your favorite candle?
- Do you prefer phone call or texting?
- What is your favorite type of movie?
- What is your favorite drink?
- How do you practice self-care?
- What is something new you tried recently?
- What time period(s) are you drawn to?
- What is your favorite junk food?
- What is a false assumption people make about you?
- What is your favorite wild animal?
- Illuminating the Fool’s Mirror
- AMERICA ON COFFEE
- Canine Daily Wisdom / Exploits and Misadventures
- GEEKY MYTHOLOGY
- Blessed with a Star on the Forehead
- Wordsmith Stage
- ASSHOLES WATCHING MOVIES
- Allysha Webber
- Samira’s Notebook
- love each other like you are the lyric and they are the music
Keep on shining!!!