TishGirl has nominated me for a Liebster Award! She is a phenomenal writer! Go check out her thoughtful posts. Thanks so much for the nomination 🙂
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
- What was the one song that got stuck in your head? Sandstorm by Darude.
- Tea, coffee or hot chocolate? Take your pick and state your favorite flavour (if you’ve not chosen hot chocolate). Definitely tea!!! It’s so hard to choose one… I would say berry or anything fruity.
- What’s the one thing that reminds you of school? Whenever September comes it always reminds me of the first day of school.
- Two positive and two negative things about yourself? Positive: I can find many positives in most situations, and I have a lot of passion and persistence. Negative: I can be extremely stubborn, and I see everything black and white.
- Would you rather have the ability to control the weather, or have the ability to talk to animals? Both would be cool… talking to animals could be both a good and bad thing, but I’d still have to say yeah I would rather talk to animals because I love them.
- What inspired you to start blogging? I actually made my first blog when I was ten years-old and I was inspired because I always loved writing and it was therapeutic for me. It was on Xanga! This particular blog I started because I wanted to really commit to writing and actually challenge myself to write more and see where that would take me.
- What’s the best book you’ve read? That’s a really tough question! I’m going to say The Scarlett Letter.
- Name the celebrity you admire and the one celebrity you dislike. I really like Miley Cyrus because she is great at her job as an entertainer and doesn’t take herself too seriously and is able to make fun of herself, but also makes an effort to stand up for human rights, animal rights, environmental rights. I really dislike Guy Fieri because his hair just really bothers me, I’m sorry.
- If you could time travel, where would you go? I would go to the 70s, the 60s, the 1920s, the Victorian era, the pre-industrial era, the middle ages, the Ptolemaic dynasty, the Old Kingdom, and the beginning of time.
- What’s your favorite holiday? My favorite holiday is Halloween!
- Are you a talker or a listener? I’m definitely more of a listener.
11 Facts about me:
- My first name Laura is named after my great aunt Laura and my middle name Cyrena (pronounced like Serena) is named after my great-grandmother.
- I have been to Canada seven times.
- I’m vegetarian (officially since 2009.)
- My favorite meal is breakfast. (Not necessarily the time of day, but foods associated with breakfast!)
- I love books, mainly nonfiction, or stuff with pictures, mainly relating to either mystery, or fantasy, or science.
- My favorite plant is cactus.
- I love hooping and I’m working on learning and practicing more.
- I have a pet cat named Venus, named after Venus the greek goddess of love. She’s an American shorthair brown/grey tabby and three-years old.
- Cats are my favorite animals but I also love dogs, bunnies, guinea pigs, rats, mice, fox, so many animals, basically all of them.
- I really like nature and being outdoors and going on hikes.
- My eyes are sometimes blue and sometimes green, sometimes a bit of both, I call them bluegreen. They change, usually depending on the lighting, some people have said they think they change depending on my mood.
- Geeky Mythology
- Moma’s Personal Blog
- Isabelle ` s thoughts
- Writing Rhymes
- Steve ` s country
- Alisen Dopf
- Spirited Soul
- Health, Happiness, Healing
- Freddie Mercury Online
- What’s your favorite season/why?
- What do you eat for breakfast?
- What is a fun childhood memory you have?
- Where do you think you’ll be in ten years?
- What’s your favorite drink?
- What is a mythological figure you like and why?
- What type of books do you like?
- What are some things that come naturally to you?
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
- What’s your last google search?
- What’s your favorite flower?
If you choose to accept, please link your post in the comments! If not, no worries, just know that you are an awesome blogger! And if I missed anyone then let me know. Thanks WordPress community, you all are wonderful!