Thank you Wonder Diary for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award!!! This is my second nomination! Blogger awards are exciting ways to encourage other bloggers to keep on writing, and also to get to know each other better!
How does it work?
Once nominated for the award, in order to accept you need to write a post where you:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
- Do you have any other creative outlets besides writing?
Oh, yes! Besides writing, I also have dancing as a creative outlet, a way of safely expressing myself without any limits. Other than that, I like simple crafts and doodling.
- What makes you smile?
What makes me truly smile is feeling happy, free, and in the moment.
- What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
Everyone should make a point to try something new that pushes them far outside of their comfort zone AT LEAST once in their lives.
- What is the story behind the name of your blog?
I chose “Lotus Laura” because I feel very drawn to the lotus flower, and everything it symbolizes represents the theme of my blog’s content. And I put my name in the title because it’s an overall perspective of my life, I write about many different things and not just one single topic.
- What are some small things that make your day better?
Seeing my cat always makes the day better. Also, being surprised with good food, hearing an old song I used to love but forgot about, anything unexpected.
- What in life is beautiful to you?
When people care and support one another, it’s very beautiful!
- What’s something that no one else knows about you?
Hmmmm… the way I function.
- What is the one food you refuse to eat?
Ha, there’s a lot of food I refuse to eat… my cat’s wet food is probably the #1 thing I would refuse to eat.
- What do you love most about yourself?
I love that I can always find the positive in every situation.
- If you could switch places with one person for a day, who would it be and why?
I would switch places with an Antartica scientist because it would be crazy to go there! Or Miley Cyrus cause that would definitely be fun.
- Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
- The Big Buddy
- Moma’s Personal Blog
- Decor Craft Design
- Finding My Way Again
- Banter Republic
- Exploits and Misadventures
- Frank Solanki
- Samuel Ali
- The Wild Heart of Life
- Defining Yellow
- What is your morning routine?
- What is your favorite thing to write about?
- What is your favorite fruit?
- Do you believe in destiny?
- What pets would you have — if money/space/time was not a concern?
- If you had to live in another country, where would you go?
- Have you ever seen someone’s doppelgänger?
- Have you ever had a spooky moment where it felt like there was a ghost?
- What’s a song you could put on repeat and never get sick of?
- Do you prefer to be alone, with someone, or in a group?
- What’s your favorite tea?
Again, thanks so much for the nomination! Keep bloggin’ on!