30-day challenge consists of 30 questions/writing prompts for each day! I made up “30-day writing rainbow challenge” that goes through all the colors of the rainbow — each color being the theme of all the topics it represents.
- List all the things you love.
- List all the things you hate.
- How do you express yourself?
- What are you angry about?
- What makes your heart race?
- What makes you different/unique?
- Draw a doodle & upload it.
- How do get creative juices following?
- What makes you uncomfortable?
- Your strangest quirks.
- Your favorite summertime activities.
- What makes you genuinely smile?
- What inspires you?
- How do you stay positive?
- Share a happy quote.
- How do you care for the environment?
- What is your perception about money?
- List your personal healthy habits.
- Your favorite plants/flowers.
- Your thoughts on nature.
- Describe your perfect cozy/rainy day.
- What gives you the blues?
- How do you deal with sadness?
- List things that make you feel calm.
- What does “peace” mean to you?
- What are your gifts/talents?
- Predictions for your future.
- What makes you feel powerful?
- Any strange or recurring dreams?
- How to stay connected to your intuition and higher self?