Your spirit animal is rodent!
Now, let’s find out exactly what type of rodent your spirit animal is. Read the following statements below and take note of which ones apply:
- What’s your attitude?
- (A) I’m quiet and soft-spoken; but if you mess with me, I’ll get sassy!
- (B) I’m very friendly and open; always curious for more.
- (C) I’m very sweet and kind, just a little shy at first.
- (D) For the most part I’m an angel, but it’s my way or the high way.
- (E) I think everyone and everything is weird, and that’s awesome!
2. How do you treat others?
- (A) I try to be a good person and generally stay out of people’s way.
- (B) I like to make people feel good and appreciated.
- (C) I’m always polite, and feel more comfortable with someone the more we get to know each other.
- (D) I like to tease others and have fun.
- (E) I like to tell jokes and make people laugh.
3. What makes you wild?
- (A) I’m very active and can’t sit still for too long.
- (B) I take risks and put myself out there.
- (C) I have a very silly nature.
- (D) I go after what I want.
- (E) I do everything unconventionally.
4. How do you make it through hardship?
- (A) I tend to run away from conflict; but if I get cornered, I will defend myself.
- (B) I either lean on support of friends or I focus on what makes me happy.
- (C) I let it out: by crying or venting to others.
- (D) I internalize my pain and hide from the world.
- (E) I find ways to make humor out of the pain.
5. What’s stopping you from achieving your goals?
- (A) I get easily overwhelmed; I feel so small.
- (B) I procrastinate.
- (C) I put others before me.
- (D) I’m too stubborn.
- (E) I goof off and get distracted easily.
6. What makes you beautiful?
- (A) My vulnerability.
- (B) My warm energy.
- (C) My selfless nature.
- (D) My bubbly persona.
- (E) My eccentric and unique perception.
7. What’s something that people don’t realize about you?
- (A) I’m very strong and powerful, even though I don’t look it. People think I’m easy to take advantage of but that’s not true.
- (B) People think I’m strange and offbeat, but they don’t realize that I have a heart of gold. I’m cuter as you get to know me.
- (C) I’m so easygoing that some people can’t see how I have a mind of my own.
- (D) I’m always so cheerful that people cannot see when I’m hurting on the inside, or feeling down.
- (E) People don’t realize how smart I am. They assume I’m foolish because I’m always messing around.
Ready? Answer key below!
- MOSTLY A’S = MOUSE
- MOSTLY B’S = RAT
- MOSTLY C’S = GUINEA PIG
- MOSTLY D’S = RABBIT
- MOSTLY E’S = SQUIRREL