Your spirit animal is bird!
Now, let’s find out exactly what type of bird your spirit animal is. Read the following questions and take note of your answers:
- Which holiday describes your personality?
- (A) Easter: fruitful, energetic, and eager to be alive.
- (B) 4h of July: unrestricted, carefree, doing whatever I want.
- (C) Halloween: dark, representing death and rebirth.
- (D) Thanksgiving: quite and grateful.
- (E) Christmas: keeping the spark alive during hard times.
2. How do you present yourself to the world?
- (A) I like to tell stories and make people smile, but never one to hog the spotlight.
- (B) I seem to command attention in the room without even realizing it. I walk with a proud and upright posture.
- (C) I’m generally quiet with a few close and trusted friends.
- (D) I like to be listened to, but not watched.
- (E) I like to perform and entertain people.
3. How do you socialize?
- (A) I like to gossip and figure out what everyone is up to.
- (B) I like to talk about big-picture things such as science and politics.
- (C) I like to talk about all things deep and mysterious.
- (D) I like to share stories and discuss philosophy.
- (E) I’m friends with everybody, but I also have a best friend.
4. What does “freedom” mean to you?
- (A) Freedom is to love and trust one another in peace.
- (B) It means accepting the difference of opinions: doing what you want without anyone stopping you, even if they disagree with you.
- (C) It means breaking the chains of society’s expectations.
- (D) Freedom is knowledge and awareness of your surroundings without any filters.
- (E) Freedom is the ability to express yourself and make art without any rules or guidelines.
5. What do you do when there’s a fork in the road?
- (A) I lean on friends for advice and support.
- (B) I take the path of familiarity.
- (C) I take the road less traveled.
- (D) I trust my intuition and listen to my inner voice.
- (E) I take a leap of faith.
6. What are you balancing between?
- (A) Traveling/exploring verses my comfort zone.
- (B) My independence verses my loneliness.
- (C) Starting over verses destroying everything.
- (D) Blending in verses being heard.
- (E) Being serious verses being silly.
7. In what situation do you feel most “yourself”?
- (A) Surrounded by loved ones, chatting about little things.
- (B) Getting recognized for something I’m proud of.
- (C) When I’m being sneaky and mischievous.
- (D) Alone, in the middle of the night, in pitch darkness.
- (E) Going on an adventure (and looking good while doing it!)
Ready? Answer key below!
- MOSTLY A’S: BACKYARD BIRD
- MOSTLY B’S: EAGLE
- MOSTLY C’S: BAT
- MOSTLY D’S: OWL
- MOSTLY E’S: PENGUIN