Your spirit animal is livestock!
Now, let’s find out exactly what type of livestock your spirit animal is. Read the following questions and take note of your answers:
- How do you want others to see you?
- (A) A nurturing soul who is kind to everyone.
- (B) It doesn’t really matter what they think, as long as I’m not hurting anyone.
- (C) Someone with a strong moral character who has all her stuff together; a high achiever.
- (D) I just want to make people laugh and stay out of their way.
- (E) Someone with a lot of passion and positivity.
- (F) Someone who is always right.
2. What do you feel is your life purpose?
- (A) I am here to heal people.
- (B) I am here to have fun and simply do my best.
- (C) I am here to go beyond my potential.
- (D) I am here to shift people’s perspective.
- (E) I am here to create art.
- (F) I am here to get the job done.
3. What is your greatest struggle?
- (A) I put others before myself too often, which can be draining.
- (B) I can be overly self-centered, expecting others to do my work.
- (C) I feel obligated to make everyone happy, which is impossible!
- (D) I’m scared of conflict, I’ll change the subject with a joke.
- (E) Sometimes I love too hard, overly expressive of my emotions.
- (F) I refuse to give up on anything, even when it’s clearly time to let go.
4. What gives you satisfaction?
- (A) Knowing my advice changed someone’s life for the better.
- (B) Laying around and doing absolutely nothing!
- (C) Winning a prize, such as a popularity contest, knowing everyone voted for me.
- (D) Making someone laugh so hard that snot comes out their nose.
- (E) Dancing around and feeling free.
- (F) Finally accomplishing something, after years of hard work.
5. What type of film do you prefer?
- (A) G-rated, family film or cartoon with a positive message.
- (B) R-rated dirty and gory film with adult humor.
- (C) A hero’s epic journey.
- (D) Slapstick comedy.
- (E) Romantic comedy.
- (F) A fine balance between funny and serious, silly and mature.
6. How do you approach your goals?
- (A) My inspiration is making the world a better place.
- (B) I don’t really have any goals; I live in the moment.
- (C) I use self-discipline to push myself if I’m not feeling motivated.
- (D) I try not to take myself too seriously, don’t put too much pressure on myself or else I become overwhelmed and freeze.
- (E) If my heart is in it, then I accomplish with ease.
- (F) I get stuck on something and it nags at me until I’m finished.
7. How do you deal with an argument?
- (A) It really bothers me when people are mad at each other, so I try my best to find peace and reach a compromise.
- (B) I stay out of the drama by making a joke out of everything. I’ll use self-deprecating humor as a way of apologizing.
- (C) I handle everything in an adult manner, never raising my voice or acting out. I prefer direct, civilized conversations.
- (D) Sometimes I get a little heated or wound up. But generally I will try to play dumb or change the subject.
- (E) I need space to deal with my emotions, and then I will come back and express how I’m feeling.
- (F) I cannot agree to disagree. I will never budge on my stance.
8. What is your sense of humor?
- (A) Cute and corny.
- (B) Potty humor and gross stuff.
- (C) Sophisticated and witty.
- (D) Eccentric and goofy.
- (E) Loud and playful; imitation.
- (F) Dry and sarcastic.
[OPTIONAL BONUS QUESTION]: And lastly, why did the chicken cross the road…?
- (A) To get to Old MacDonald’s farm.
- (B) I prefer knock-knock jokes.
- (C) I thought it was, “a horse walks into a bar…”
- (D) To get to the other side… duh.
- (E) To run away from his feelings.
- (F) Because.
Ready? Answer key below!
- MOSTLY A’S: COW
- MOSTLY B’S: PIG
- MOSTLY C’S: HORSE
- MOSTLY D’S: CHICKEN
- MOSTLY E’S: DUCK
- MOSTLY F’S: GOAT