Your spirit animal is the cat!
Now, let’s find out exactly what type of cat your spirit animal is. Read the following questions and take note of your answers:
- How social are you, on a scale of 1-10?
- (A) 9-10: I have a very active social life and really enjoy being with my closest friends.
- (B) 7-8: I’m independent but still like to be the center of attention.
- (C) 5-6: I reach out without hesitation, if I’m interested.
- (D) 3-4: I prefer small groups or one-on-one.
- (E) 1-2: I’m social when I need to be.
- (F) 0: there’s no such thing as “too much alone-time.”
2. What makes you happy?
- (A) Hanging out with my best buddies.
- (B) Trying new things and proving people wrong.
- (C) Being active and getting a rush of endorphins.
- (D) Simple things, just being silly and using my imagination.
- (E) Using my wits to solve problems.
- (F) Exploring the world on my own.
3. What’s your idea of fun?
- (A) Putting on a show and making people laugh at my silliness.
- (B) Shocking everyone.
- (C) Pursuing my dreams.
- (D) Pulling pranks.
- (E) Puzzle games.
- (F) Being alone and doing what I want without anyone’s judgement.
4. What do you have a particular interest in?
- (A) Drama, theater, film, and music.
- (B) Nightlife.
- (C) Traveling the world.
- (D) Alien abduction documentaries.
- (E) Murder mysteries.
- (F) Daydreaming.
5. What’s your clothing style?
- (A) I like to wear bold things that get me noticed but nothing too flashy.
- (B) I wear whatever I want, whether people like it or not.
- (C) Sportswear.
- (D) Cute & kawaii.
- (E) A lot of black.
- (F) Practical.
6. Pick a quote:
- (A) “Lions don’t lose sleep over opinions of sheep.”
- (B) “Cat got your tongue?”
- (C) “Meow or never.”
- (D) “Home is where your cat is.”
- (E) “What’s new, pussycat?”
- (F) “Never trust a person who doesn’t like cats.”
7. What are your strongest attributes?
- (A) Courage, strength, and bravery. I’m confident because I know I’m imperfect, and that’s what makes me unique.
- (B) Power, intuition, and capability. I’m skilled at getting what I want because I don’t let fear of judgement stop me.
- (C) Ambition, energy, and motivation. I go after what I want without ever doubting myself.
- (D) Imagination, creativity, and playfulness. I see everything as a game, and that’s how I win!
- (E) Cleverness, depth, and awareness. I am impossible to fool, always one step ahead of everyone.
- (F) Sensitivity, wonder, and thoughtfulness. My mind is an amazing thing and enriches my life.
8. How do you deal with challenges?
- (A) I may go to my closest friends for advice, or I’ll make jokes and try to cheer others up as a distraction from my own pain.
- (B) I take control of the situation.
- (C) I face conflict head-on. I go directly after what I want until I exhaust myself.
- (D) If threatened, I will impulsively attack! Then I will run away and cool down.
- (E) Whenever I have a problem, I go inside my head and analyze the situation until I have an answer.
- (F) I hide away from the world and focus on myself, focus on things that make me happy.
9. How do you see your “role” in life?
- (A) I am the class clown. I wear a brave mask to hide my fears. I’m always trying to keep things light and positive.
- (B) I am the empress. I am comfortable with my power, sensuality — and know exactly how to use it.
- (C) I am the all-star. Everyone sees how accomplished I am and how much I have.
- (D) I am the child. I like to be silly and free of responsibility. I may be rebellious but still appreciate being in someone’s care.
- (E) I am the detective. I am attracted to all things mysterious and forbidden.
- (F) I am the zen master. I travel alone and have much wisdom, yet still have so much to learn.
10. What are your vulnerabilities?
- (A) I am such a great actor that no one believes how sensitive I really am and how deeply I actually care. People assume I’m made of brick.
- (B) My emotions are so strong that they can get in the way. As much as I try not to care what people think, it can be difficult.
- (C) I am terribly impatient. When I want something, I lose complete focus of everything else. Sometimes I make a fool of myself chasing after something.
- (D) I have a strange perception and see things differently than anyone else. People sometimes see me as paranoid, delusional, or childish.
- (E) I am so deep in my head that sometimes I get lost inside of there are miss out on opportunities. I shy away from novelty because I’m terrified of the unknown.
- (F) I have a really hard time letting people in because they tend to be hurtful and selfish. Sometimes I see the worst in others just to protect myself.
Ready? Answer key below!
- Mostly A’s = Lion
- Mostly B’s = Cougar
- Mostly C’s = Cheetah
- Mostly D’s = Housecat
- Mostly E’s = Leopard
- Mostly F’s = Tiger