The Internet is full of “30-day challenges,” which are taken on in hopes of self-improvement and feelings of accomplishment. I have completed a few of these back in the day, and now I’d like to bring them back. I’m going to try doing more “30-day challenges” here. Some of them have been pre-made, others I will create myself. Some of them are task-related while others (like this one) are writing prompts. It makes more sense to do a 30-day challenge on the first of a new month, but they can easily be completed at any point in time.
Today I am beginning with a challenge I made up myself called “Know Thyself.” It consists of daily writing prompts focused on learning more about myself. In order to do well in life and make good decisions, you need to know who you are.
*Feel free to use this challenge; I just ask that you give me credit.*
30-Day Writing Challenge: “Know Thyself”
Basics about you:
- Name – its origin, its meaning, how you feel about it…
- Age – your birthday, growing up, how it feels
- Gender – how you feel about it and how it affects your life
- Location – type of setting you live in
- Astrology – your horoscope, how it does or doesn’t describe you
- Film & TV
- Daily routines
- Strongest traits
- Greatest flaws
- Things you would/wouldn’t change about yourself
- How others see you
- How you really see yourself
- The pursuit of happiness
- Animal rights
- What are your core beliefs?
- How have you changed?
- What makes you happy?
- How do you get yourself through a hard time?
- What advice can you give yourself?